I find podcasts are a great way to learn. I always have some handy (there are players for most mobile devices) and they can fit in a brief time gap (some are just 3 minutes long), but I also enjoy the 60+ minute deep dives and interviews.
Below is a list of some Agile-related ones, with my favourites highlighted in bold; please let me know if I missed any! (If they are struck through the feed is probably dormant but past episodes may still be of interest.)
- Agile Coaches’ Corner from Agile Thought
- Agile for Humans with Ryan Ripley and Todd Miller
- Agile Mentors Podcast from Mountain Goat Software
- Agile Pubcast
- Agile Uprising
- Badass Agile
- Change by Attraction from Esther Derby
- The Continuous Delivery Podcast (Disclaimer: created by some ex-colleagues of mine)
- Definitely, Maybe Agile
- No Nonsense Podcast
- Roman’s Product Management Podcast by Roman Pichler
(This page is an update based on my Nov2020 list.)
If there’s any missing from my list that you would recommend, please let me know via the reply box below or the site’s contact form.