Project overview: introducing Agile methods to multi-disciplinary teams.
- Introduced and reinforced Agile concepts and techniques
- Helped team members to identify obstacles and action plans for their resolution.
- Worked closely with Scrum Master to facilitate the planning, review and retrospective meetings, and to develop the release plan.
- Coaching the Product Owner and stakeholders as they tackle the challenge of prioritising their wish lists.
Agile practices introduced:
- Daily stand up meeting
- Product backlog; release planning
- Sprint planning
- Sprint reviews
- Task breakdown and estimation
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- User Stories: creating, prioritising, sizing
Corporate website: RBC.